Instagram Follow @BlissGirlLife

Monday, November 23, 2015

Makeup Monday's... It's a Girl!



So we all know from Instagram I'm not preggers! We threw a mini baby shower for one of my good good girlfriends and I wanted to be pretty in pink to match the theme of the day.


Face:
Primed with Skindinivia The Makeup Primer Spray ( a product I am growing to love more and more each day)
Hard candy Sheer Envy  Primer Long wear 12 hour power
 L'Oreal Lumi in Soft Sable
 Highlight: BH Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette
 Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
 Set with Fergie Wet N' Wild Take on the Night Mattifying Powder

Eyes:
Nyx Cosmetics Eyeshadow HD eyeshadow Primer
BH Cosmetics Wild Child Baked Eyeshadows
Mascara: Essence Falsie Effect
Eyeliner: Nyx Two Timer

Lips:
Urban Decay Revolution high color lip gloss in Failbait





Can we talk about the lip gloss? This was a part of an ipsy bag over the summer and I never tried it. So knowing my intense love of Urban Decay, I wanted to be super impressed, I was horribly underwhelmed. It reminded me of a glosser Revlon Pink Pout or Maybelline Make Me Pink.
See swatches below!
Starting from the Top
1. Urban Decay  in Failbait
2. Maybelline Make Me Pink
3. Revlon Pink Pout

My personal opinion,I could have just used on of those colors, used a gloss, and would have gotten a better color pay off for a fraction of the money. Glad it was just a sample and I didn't pay the $16.00 for this product.


What are your thoughts on my soft pink look? Do you think I found a good dupe for the UD lip gloss? What are your thoughts on the UD lip glosses as a whole? Leave your comments in the box below.

Toodles Darlings,

Jacquel

No comments:

Post a Comment