Instagram Follow @BlissGirlLife

Monday, December 14, 2015

Makeup Monday....A Brunching Beauty

So I had a  brunch meetup with a friend yesterday, and although it was the warmest December day I've ever experienced, I wanted to keep my makeup nice and soft. 
The feature of the look was my The Balm Rockstar palette in Balm Jovi. I love this palettes, it's one of  my all time faves. It comes with a gorgeous arrangement of eye-shadows, a cheek highlight, a blush, and two lip glosses. It's well worth the $40.00. So without further ado here goes the breakdown.

Face:
Primer with Revlon Photo ready Perfecting Primer
 L'Oreal Lumi in Soft Sable
 Highlight: BH Wild & Radiant Baked Illuminating & Bronzing Palette
 Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral

Eyes: 
Nyx Cosmetics HD  eyeshadow primer
The Balm Rockstar pallette colors Allegro and R.E.M

Lips:
Revlon Pink Pout


Tell me your thoughts in the comments below.

Toodles Darlings,
Jacquel


No comments:

Post a Comment