Instagram Follow @BlissGirlLife

Monday, October 26, 2015

Makeup Monday's......Meet the Ice Queen

Halloween is on Saturday and it's actually one of my favorite days of the year.  You may have not known this about me but I'm a bit of nerd and super into fantasy so I searched and searched for something to recreate for a Halloween and got stuck on thinking who to be but I decided to go down another path and make my own, I decided that I should be a Queen, but not just any queen, no friends, I bring you the Ice Queen.

 Face: L'Oreal Lumi in Soft Sable
 Highlight: Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics Shimmer Powder in White Pearl
 Blush: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
Nyx Blush in Angel
 Rhinestones adhered with duo lash glue

Eyes:
Nyx Cosmetics Jumbo Pencil in Milk
BH Cosmetics 1st Edition Palette light blue and dark blue colors
BH Cosmetics Glitter in  Platinum
Mascara: Essence Falsie Effect
Lashes: Ardell in 110 Nautral
Eyeliner: Nyx Two Timer

Lips: Scandalize eyeshadow stick in turquoise
Hard Candy Fierce effects in Skyfall

Head Jewelry (Necklace) from Ali-Express




Hope you enjoyed my look! What's your Halloween Costume this year? Are you doing store bought or something a little bit more creative ?

No comments:

Post a Comment