Instagram Follow @BlissGirlLife

Monday, January 25, 2016

Makeup Monday! 10 minute makeup morning routine

So I know it's all about the high fashion makeup and while I enjoy a good beat, I enjoy sleep a lot more! I wanted to show the world my natural, no makeup, makeup look. So this friends is my every day, make myself look like a human being look.


So my everyday look is pretty simple:
I prime using one of my primers, today I used Hard Candy 12 hour primer.
For my eyebrows today I used The Balm Mr. Write(Now) in Jac
Mascara in E.L.F. 3-in-1 lengthen, define,& volumize
Foundation I use L'oreal Lumi in Soft Sable.
I put a little sparkle on my cheeks I used elf baked blush in Peeky cheeky.
My lips is just a light purple lipgloss in tangy bite.
I set with NYX dewy finish


There you have it, that is my total every day routine, I may change it up and do a brighter color lip or do a liner and a bolder mascara.

What's your everyday routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment